Friday, October 29, 2010

Surgery Week

This has been a tough week for workouts, as my wife had a cerglage placed on Tuesday morning, and that left me to deal with the kids for the week.  You can read about her surgery here.  I managed a run on Monday and did Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred Level 2 on Wednesday, but couldn't manage a workout Tue/Thur.  I'll excuse Tuesday because it was the day of the surgery, but on Thursday, I just didn't plan my day well. 

I do believe this is the single most important thing to do when trying to exercise regularly.  The need to plan.  When I'm at work I have a routine; the workouts come easy.  At home, chaos rules the day, and often times the day is done before I think about it.  That's not to say I can't get a workout in, I just need to plan it better.  Next week I return to work, so at least I'll be back in my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment